Re: Web pages showing tasks

> some people might be aware that there is an effort to build some
> meta packages foe a debian-science CDD.  At the extremadura
> workshop last October Frederic Daniel Luc Lehobey <Frederic@Lehobey.net>
> and Dominique Belhachemi <domibel@cs.tu-berlin.de> did some
> effort to create
>
>     http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/cdd/projects/science/trunk/debian-science/?rev=0&sc=0
>
> The webtools that were developed by David Paleino <d.paleino@gmail.com>
> and me do allow to draw some nice information pages about the
> tasks of a CDD and I did a first atempt to build debian-science
> tasks pages using the SVN code.  The result can be seen at
[...]

It is a nice work that you have done ! Bravo Frédéric, David &
Dominique!

I would like to jump on this opportunity to remind that we have the
alioth projects pkg-science which could be use for maintenance of
non-scientific-computing software if people are interested. I am ready
to put motivated as admin (Frédéric ?).

Cheers,
Sylvestre