Re: Simulation software package maintainer

Dirk,

| Thought so, I am reading the manual currently. I hope I can create the plots
| also with octave, gnuplot, R, or some other free software? Also looking at

FWIW, we have the add-on package r-cran-xml for R in Debian so getting XML
data parsed into R should be straightforward -- I have not tried myself.  If
need be I could possibly help with an example R script to plot something
nicely.
Thanks for your reply!  That's very handy to know.  I'll ask on the
xmds developers list and see if people are interested.  Then at least
I have someone to ask R questions to if we do decide to add that
functionality :-)

Regards,

Paul