Re: diffing latex files -- strikeout?

Jukka Suomela writes:
> In my case the problem is not re-wrapping paragraphs. The problem is
> that I do not insert any hard line breaks in paragraphs at all. I let
> my editor wrap long lines as needed, depending on the font size, window

I like docdiff for that. It produces an html file by default: e.g.
I run docdiff file1 file2 >diff.html, then I point my browser at
diff.html and see one copy of the file with color highlighting and
strikeouts to show what has changed.

Someone else mentioned tkdiff. I use tkdiff all the time for diffing
code files (e.g. checking the changes I've made to a file in a CVS
tree) but I found it hard to use for long-line text files, because
it highlights the whole line (i.e. the whole paragraph) even though
it gives stronger highlighting to the parts that have changed.

	...Akkana