Re: [pkg-bioc] Re: Genetics Program

On Thu, 8 Dec 2005, Dirk Eddelbuettel wrote:

|      http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-med/microbio

Nice page(s that I was in fact unaware of. I only need to know your med-*
meta packages :)

Well, my plan is to build this kind of pages automagically from metapackage
dependencies (for the offical packages part) and a database of "future
packages" for every CDD using a common toolkit.  Unfortunately noone
was able to lend me a time travel device to get some extra days for
implementing this.  I hope you might be able to see the power of CDD
ideas for every field of science anyway.