Re: Imview package

> would be happy to work with him/her. And, if there is software with
> similar functionality in the archive already, please drop me a note.

PDL probably has a lot of what you want, particularly if you are
dealing with raw arrays of numbers (ie not well-known image formats).

But it's great to see people using imview. I would like to see
debs built for sarge, have you tried to do that?

The karma package (www.atnf.csiro.au/computing/software/karma)
may be of use as well, it is fast but demands well-formed input files.