fortranposix debian packages available

Hi

Introduction
In order to call gnuplot from Fortran 90/95 programs, Madhusudan Singh has written two software packages called fortranposix, gnuplotfortran. The actual upstream location is at

http://sourceforge.net/projects/fortranposix
http://sourceforge.net/projects/gnuplotfortran

Current Situation
I filed an ITP against fortranposix and am looking for a sponsor for it to be included in Debian. I am in the process of packaging gnuplotfortran also.

The initial .deb files can be found at http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=107704&package_id=116552

The latest fortranposix packages are available from
http://i4dudes.dyndns.org/fortranposix/

For people who want to look at the source, the following files would be useful

fortranposix_0.1.1-2.dsc
fortranposix_0.1.1-2.diff.gz
fortranposix_0.1.1.orig.tar.gz
fortranposix_0.1.1-2_i386.changes

For people who are just interested in the binary library files, the following will be sufficient.

libfortranposix0_0.1.1-2_i386.deb
libfortranposix0-dev_0.1.1-2_i386.deb

Install (ie dpkg -i) both the libraries and you are good to go.

I am looking for
1) Some initial testers to test the above packages and provide some feedback (+ve or -ve). Once fortranposix .deb packages are in good shape, I will release gnuplotfortran packages.

2) Some DDs on this mailing list who can sponsor these packages. I already asked on debian-mentors and received no response.

3) Any other relevant suggestions

thanks
raju

--