Re: Change in bundler behaviour for gems installed in vendor_ruby directory?

On ഞാ, ജനു 23 2022 at 02:31:29 വൈകു -0300 -0300, Antonio Terceiro <terceiro@debian.org> wrote:
On Sun, Jan 23, 2022 at 03:18:36PM +0530, Pirate Praveen wrote:
On ഞാ, ജനു 23 2022 at 08:20:38 രാവിലെ +0100 +0100, Cédric Boutillier
 <boutil@debian.org> wrote:
 > Hi Praveen,
 >
 > Thanks for all the converted packages!

So many packages just for gitaly, and I think gitlab will have even more packages to convert. So more hands to convert the remaining ones welcome. I
 will share the list of gitlab dependencies later.

I'm not sure "just converting" everything in a hurry is a good way of
going about this. Even though we do want to standardize on that layout at some point, maybe we should wait a little bit for a fix in rubygems.

Since this was blocking clean build of gitaly, I converted all build deps of gitaly for now. I will slow down for gitlab dependencies since I can hold ruby-bundler on an older version till this is fixed.