Re: Change in bundler behaviour for gems installed in vendor_ruby directory?

On ശ, ജനു 22 2022 at 04:33:05 വൈകു +0530 +0530, Pirate Praveen <praveen@onenetbeyond.org> wrote:
Hi,

I noticed gitaly is failing to build now as bundle install --local is failing to find locally installed gems. It is trying to install some gems now which are not using the gem-install layout. Is this expected? Then we will have to update all gems using old layout to use the new gem-install layout.

After switching ruby-zeitwerk to gem-install layout, bundler can find this gem now, there are more gems to fix.

Any help in fixing these welcome.

Installing concurrent-ruby 1.1.6
Installing minitest 5.13.0
Installing zeitwerk 2.4.2