Re: ruby-team.pages.debian.net | added my workflow-paper as CONTRIBUTING page (!1)

Am / On Sun, 29 Nov 2020 02:24:51 +0100
schrieb / wrote Daniel Leidert <dleidert@debian.org>:

> Please just split your contribution howto in separate
> pages and put them into the _contributing directory.
> Please take care of the contents and well written YAML
> frontmatter like the description.

Dear Daniel,

just did it, but pushed it only to the fork in my name-space
at salsa for now, so you can have a look first.

The front matter contains a title and a description that
might become something like a sub-title; 'layout' is set zu
'page'.

I also added a new tag 'subcollection' into the front-matter
which I thought might become usefull some day when there
will be more manuals in that directory to get them
separated from each other in some fancy fluid-expression.
But maybe these thoughts were only nonsense.

I'm also not sure, whether you want to let jekyll
auto-create the main headline of each page out of the
front-matter entries, or not At the moment each page
contains a headline by itself.

Regarding the content I left only a general overview about
helping the team in CONTRIBUTING.md and set a link there to
the main page of my Starters Guide in _contributing/.

Tell me if there's something you want to have changed. If
not I can push the changes into the teams-repository as
well.

Klaumi

-----
Klaumi Klingsporn