Re: ruby-team.pages.debian.net | added my workflow-paper as CONTRIBUTING page (!1)

Am / On Sun, 29 Nov 2020 02:24:51 +0100
schrieb / wrote Daniel Leidert <dleidert@debian.org>:

> There are some tools we might be able to use.
> Please just split your contribution howto in separate
> pages and put them into the _contributing directory.
> Please take care of the contents and well written YAML
> frontmatter like the description. I'll have a look at the
> jekyll configuration. Ok?

Ok, I will do it in the next days!

Only to let you know: there seems to be a possibility to
let jekyll auto-generate dynamic menus out of a directory
tree after all:

https://thinkshout.com/blog/2014/12/creating-dynamic-menus-in-jekyll/

But you already knew about this of course ;-)

Klaumi

-----
Klaumi Klingsporn
mail: klaumikli@gmx.de