AW:ruby-team.pages.debian.net | added my workflow-paper as CONTRIBUTING page (!1)

JFTR: The minima theme doesn't know sub-pages or collections by default. We'll have to create something ourselves. Probably a collection with a main page and then link to this page via _config.yml.

Regards, Daniel
(and sorry for the top-post)

Von: Utkarsh Gupta <utkarsh@debian.org>
Datum: Fr., 27. Nov. 2020, 14:18
An: debian-ruby <debian-ruby@lists.debian.org>
Cc: "Debian Ruby Team / ruby-team.pages.debian.net" <gitlab+ba6bc2965cdf8d834c3a9f5006e231c7@salsa.debian.org>
Betreff: Re: ruby-team.pages.debian.net | added my workflow-paper as CONTRIBUTING page (!1)
Hi Klaumi,

On Fri, Nov 27, 2020 at 5:20 AM Klaumi Klingsporn <klaumikli@gmx.de> wrote:
> should be no problem to split up the text after the
> introduction ("...let's get started!") into 6 separate
> pages at every second level header and to put a table of
> content link-set at the end of the introduction page.
>
> But it depends on how you as team want to have your site
> look like and be organized. So it's not my decision to make.

Why not? :)
You're a contributor, which makes you one of us.

If you think breaking into two or three or six parts would make it
more appealing and fun, then so be it. It's your precious contribution
and I think you should definitely have a say on this! Whenever you're
ready, let us know, we'll be happy to merge this and let it go live!
\o/

- u