planning to upload ruby-excon 0.72 to unstable causing ruby-vcr to ftbfs

Hi ruby team,

ruby-excon 0.72 causes ftbfs in ruby-vcr (all other reverse dependencies still work) https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=954731 upstream did not respond for over a month. If someone is interested to take care of ruby-vcr, please fix this or at least tell me if I should delay ruby-excon upload to unstable. If no one stops me, I'd like to upload it by next week (April 6).

Thanks
Praveen