Re: [Help] Ruby 2.7 - FTBFS and bug reports

Hi Lucas,

Am Montag, den 17.02.2020, 20:03 -0300 schrieb Lucas Kanashiro:

> The release team allowed us to upload ruby-defaults from experimental to
> unstable today (more info here: #950716) and keep going with the Ruby
> 2.7 transition.
>
> I just uploaded ruby-defaults version 1:2.5.7 with ruby2.5 and ruby2.7
> enabled to unstable. I'd like to ask for some help on filing bugs
> against the packages failing to build against Ruby 2.7, I've been trying
> to do that but in order to speed up this process I need more people.

When examining #952024 I found that facter needs a rebuild too. However I
cannot find it in the list at the transition page. But it probably should be
there. No? I'm not familiar with the notation at the top but maybe it is
missing ruby-all-dev build-deps?

Regards, Daniel