[Help] Ruby 2.7 - FTBFS and bug reports

Hi team!

The release team allowed us to upload ruby-defaults from experimental to
unstable today (more info here: #950716) and keep going with the Ruby
2.7 transition.

I just uploaded ruby-defaults version 1:2.5.7 with ruby2.5 and ruby2.7
enabled to unstable. I'd like to ask for some help on filing bugs
against the packages failing to build against Ruby 2.7, I've been trying
to do that but in order to speed up this process I need more people.

Georg sent an email some time ago with some instructions on how to file
Ruby 2.7 related bugs, but basically you need to add the User and
Usertags fields below:

User pkg-ruby-extras-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org
Usertags: ruby2.7-transition

So we will be able to track everything with this link:

https://udd.debian.org/cgi-bin/bts-usertags.cgi?user=pkg-ruby-extras-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org&tag=ruby2.7-transition

Filing those bugs will help us to keep track of what we need to fix and
also for potential package removals (if no one cares about them).

Thanks in advance!

--
Lucas Kanashiro