Re: reducing volument of KGB notifications on IRC

On 19-08-28 08:27:26, Georg Faerber wrote:
> Still, we could at least disable notifications for the pipelines which
> are triggered if tags are pushed. I didn't test this yet, but
> disabling the hook for "Tag push events" should do the trick. This
> way, the pipeline would still run two times, for the respective commit
> and tag, but at least we would only get one notification, instead of
> two, thus reducing noise. Any opinion on this?

Scratch this -- this won't work, as we want to be notified of pushed
tags, but we're not interested in the pipeline result of such a tag.
However, there is currently no mechanism in place to distinguish if
pipelines were triggered by commits or tags.

I'll follow-up to see if consensus can be formed within the Salsa CI
team to disable the pipeline for tags.

Cheers,
Georg