Re: reducing volument of KGB notifications on IRC

Hi all,

On 19-08-17 13:02:44, Antonio Terceiro wrote:
> fair enough. I noticed that the python team has two channels:
> #debian-python for humans, and #debian-python-changes for
> notifications.  maybe we could do something similar?

This seems like the way to go given all the mails in response, so I
registered #debian-ruby-changes. Feel free to join!

Also, Antonio, I think consensus is reached regarding your initial
proposal, minus squashing the commits, so I think you're good to go
ahead.

Cheers,
Georg