Re: reducing volument of KGB notifications on IRC

On 19-08-27 08:44:47, Georg Faerber wrote:
> Also, Antonio, I think consensus is reached regarding your initial
> proposal, minus squashing the commits, so I think you're good to go
> ahead.

If possible, I would like to not receive build notifications for tags,
but just for commits. In the huge majority of cases both will have the
same result, as the tagged commit is the one which is tested as well, so
the information is quite redundant.

Cheers,
Georg