RFS: ruby-stud, ruby-cabin and ruby-ftw

Hi everyone.  I’m back after a long spell working on Java.  After about a 9-month process(!) the latest version of JRuby has made it to experimental so I can start working on logstash again.

Could I get someone to have a quick look at the following ruby modules with a view to uploading them to unstable?  I’ve just verified that they all build properly and look pretty good.  I think they were missed on the initial upload of a lot of my Ruby modules.

* ruby-stud
* ruby-cabin (dependency for ruby-ftw)
* ruby-ftw

Thanks!