jruby support in gem2deb (was: RFS: ruby-stud, ruby-cabin and ruby-ftw)

On Tue, Jun 16, 2015 at 09:42:22PM +0000, Potter, Tim (Cloud Services) wrote:
> Hi everyone.  I’m back after a long spell working on Java.  After
> about a 9-month process(!) the latest version of JRuby has made it to
> experimental so I can start working on logstash again.

I saw that upload of jruby to experimental, which fixed in particular
#663342: now jruby is able to look for Ruby library in
/usr/lib/ruby/vendor_ruby/

At least all pure Ruby libs should be available from that jruby
interpreter! (I haven't tried yet).