Re: RSpec 3.0

Hi,

On Wed, Apr 23, 2014 at 12:18:03PM -0300, Antonio Terceiro wrote:

> - upload rspec3 as a new upstream of ruby-rspec now¹ and  block it from
>   going to testing (OR do it all on experimental and leave unstable and
>   testing   alone for now)

I like this approach and I'll begin to play with rspec3 on
experimental. When/if I have something to share I'll let you know to
continue the discussion and decide next steps.

Miguel Landaeta, nomadium at debian.org
secure email with PGP 0x6E608B637D8967E9 available at
http://db.debian.org/fetchkey.cgi?fingerprint=4CB7FE1E280ECC90F29A597E6E608B637D8967E9