Re: Request for sponsorship: ruby-elasticsearch, ruby-elasticsearch-api, ruby-elasticsearch-transport

On 19/09/14 6:29 PM, "Cédric Boutillier" <boutil@debian.org> wrote:

>> Aargh - is there any way to recreate this after the fact?  Apparently
>>you
>> have to pass in the --pristine-tar option when running gbp import-dsc,
>> which
>> I didn't do.
>
>You can use the command:
>	pristine-tar commit yourtarball.orig.tar.gz
>to commit the tarball in the pristine-tar branch.
>
>I added some options in my global .gbp.conf file to avoid passing the
>--pristine-tar options every time.

That did the trick - thanks!

Tim Potter
Cloud Systems Engineer
HP Cloud Services

timothy.potter@hp.com
M +61 419 749 832
Hewlett-Packard Australia Pty Ltd

This e-mail may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole
use of the intended recipient. Any review, use, distribution or disclosure
by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient
(or authorised to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender by
reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message.