Re: Request for sponsorship: ruby-elasticsearch, ruby-elasticsearch-api, ruby-elasticsearch-transport

Hi Tim,

On Thu, Sep 18, 2014 at 10:37:44PM +0000, Potter, Tim (Cloud Services) wrote:
> Cédric wrote:

> > On Wed, Sep 17, 2014 at 01:08:20AM +0000, Potter, Tim (Cloud Services)
> >wrote:

> > The repository seems to miss the pristine-tar branch.

> Aargh - is there any way to recreate this after the fact?  Apparently you
> have to pass in the --pristine-tar option when running gbp import-dsc,
> which
> I didn't do.

You can use the command:
	pristine-tar commit yourtarball.orig.tar.gz
to commit the tarball in the pristine-tar branch.

I added some options in my global .gbp.conf file to avoid passing the
--pristine-tar options every time.