Re: ruby-hikidoc

OK, all changes have been made and uploaded.

Caitlin

On 21/08/14 05:32 AM, Cédric Boutillier wrote:
On Wed, Aug 20, 2014 at 05:42:35PM -0400, Caitlin Matos wrote:

In the generated TextFormattingRules html file, you changed the link to
load the Debian logo, but you didn't change the text just above it
giving the example statement. I think this one should also be updated to
coincide with your change.

?? You mean the lines that said Example statement:
http://jp.rubyist.net/theme/clover/clover_h1.png? Because I did change
that...and I just verified that it's in the patch in git.

I miswrote what I meant. You indeed changed that, but I believe that the
Example statement and Example output should coincide (as the output
should present in HTML the result of the conversion from the hikidoc
statement). If you want the output to present the local copy of the
Debian logo, then I think that the statement should be
file:///usr/share/doc/ruby-hikidoc/html/debian-openlogo.png
and not the remote URL
https://www.debian.org/logos/openlogo-100.png