RFS: sup-mail

I have uploaded a new version of sup-mail to git.

This *was* a package with 2 RC bugs, ruby1.9 use, and a dead RubyForge homepage. I have worked on it for several weeks. Unfortunately, last week it was removed from unstable because the FTP master thought it was dead.[1] His advice was to contact him for an expedited review when a new version is uploaded.

The changelog closes 3 bugs. However, since sup-mail was removed, *all* the bugs have been closed. I am not quite sure what to do about this.

The upgrade from the older version of sup to this new one can be complex, as some configuration files may require manual migration. I have added some information in the NEWS.Debian file for users. I had envisioned using maintainer scripts to automate this migration, but this became extraordinarily complex. Instead, I have updated the Sup Wiki upstream and linked to that page from NEWS.Debian. If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know (or just add it).

Thanks,
Caitlin

[1] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=758515