Re: Regarding gitlab

Hi,

On Sun, Jan 20, 2013 at 11:26:44PM +0100, Daniel Martí wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 20, 2013 at 10:59:02PM +0100, Per Andersson wrote:

> > I have attached the script and it's output. Maybe someone more
> > knowledgable in Ruby and Gemfile land can take a peek at it?

> Thank you, it seems to run just fine!

To complete the picture, I add a link to a graph [0] showing
dependencies scrapped from rubygems.org, using a poor homemade
script [1] I wrote for diaspora, and quickly adapted to gitlab.
I started from _all_ gems listed in the Gemfile, though.

  0: http://people.debian.org/~boutil/gitlab/gitlab_deps20130120.pdf
  1: https://gitorious.org/debian-diaspora/gemdeps

green is in Debian
yellow is waiting in NEW