Re: ruby-mysql2 package is prepared

Dear Michael,

On Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 11:23:52AM +0100, Michael Franzl wrote:
> On 12/12/2012 09:34 PM, Cédric Boutillier wrote:
> >I cannot find your changes in your repo on github. Have you pushed the
> >changes?

> Sorry, I forgot, but it is pushed now.

> >When I committed the following changes on the repo I have
> >- unapplied patches with dquilt pop -a (and removed .pc)

> That was the missing piece, thanks!

> >One last thing I overlooked: could you please create
> >debian/source/local-options with the one line:

> Done!

> Thanks for your support, it's my first official Debian package.

I uploaded your package and pushed the content of your repo to the team
repo:
http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-ruby-extras/ruby-mysql2.git

I've just applied a little modification to change some capital letters
in the short description. You may want to apply this commit to your
repo as well.

Thank you again for your work, and congratulations for your first
package (well, at least when it enters the archive).

Greetings,