Keysigning

Hi folks,

I'm an Australian ruby dev that dabbles in Debian packaging [1]. I'm
holidaying in Europe until the end of January 2013 and would like to
get a few cross signatures on my GPG key to assist with any future
Debain work. Australia is far enough from everywhere that it makes
sense to take advantage of my trip here and get a few signatures.

I'm currently in Dublin, and expect to travel to Paris, Berlin,
Frankfurt, Zurich, Italy, Barcelona, Lisbon, Denmark, London and some
places in between. Will I pass near anyone from this team that is
happy to meet up?

cheers

James
http://yob.id.au