Re: RFS: ruby-locale, ruby-gettext, unicorn

On 10/8/12, Cédric Boutillier <cedric.boutillier@gmail.com> wrote:
>   Bug #521169 assigned to ruby-locale is marked as pending on the BTS.
>   It was supposed to be closed with this upload at some point, but then
>   you removed the corresponding Closes:# statement in the changelog.
>   Will this bug still apply after this upload? If yes, you should
>   probably remove the 'pending' tag.

I thought that it is related to #520181, because with patches for it I
was not able to reproduce #521169. But further investigations showed
that this bugs are unrelated and #521169 is unreproducible with
upstream ruby-locale 2.0.5. So I'll test it again when I have time and
then I'll remove that tag and close bug as it doesn't affect current
ruby-locale.

> Could you update also the timestamp for the latest entries of the
> changelog for ruby-locale?

Done.