Debian Ruby Policy transition and apt-listbugs

Hello Ruby Team,
I am the maintainer of apt-listbugs.

I am looking at the page [1] that describes the current status of the
Debian Ruby Policy transition. I arrived there from the Ruby Team wiki
page [2].

[1] http://pkg-ruby-extras.alioth.debian.org/wheezy/details.html
[2] http://wiki.debian.org/Teams/Ruby

I see that apt-listbugs is listed among the packages using the old
policy. This puzzles me a bit, frankly speaking.

Please help me in understanding what is still missing from my package
in order to be compliant with the new Debian Ruby Policy.
[And please Cc: me on replies, as I am not subscribed to the
debian-ruby list, thanks in advance!]

I thought that everything was in order...

Please see a past message of mine to this list, where I asked for
confirmations [3] and got positive answers [4].
Please also note that apt-listbugs/0.1.8 (which is currently in
unstable and is going to migrate soon into testing) dropped the
dependency on the last old-style-named package (libgettext-ruby1.8
replaced by ruby-gettext).

[3] https://lists.debian.org/debian-ruby/2012/04/msg00068.html
[4] https://lists.debian.org/debian-ruby/2012/04/msg00076.html
[5] http://packages.qa.debian.org/a/apt-listbugs/news/20120929T144734Z.html

If there's anything else I can do, in order to help the Debian Ruby
Policy transition moving forward, please tell me and I will try to
cooperate!

Please let me know.
Thanks for your time and for any hint you may provide.

--
 http://www.inventati.org/frx/frx-gpg-key-transition-2010.txt
 New GnuPG key, see the transition document!