Re: Mass upload for rubygems-integration!

On Mon, Jun 25, 2012 at 9:05 PM, Vincent Fourmond <fourmond@debian.org> wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 25, 2012 at 7:42 PM, Paul van Tilburg <paulvt@debian.org> wrote:
>> To coordinate this mass-upload, I would like to invite everyone to the
>> "upload parties" held on the IRC in the #debian-ruby channel (on the
>> OFTC/irc.debian.org) Tuesday, 26 June and Friday, 29 June from 18:00
>> till 0:00 CEST (+0200).   There we can divide up the work.
>
>  Unfortunately, these are the days when I can't contribute
> (family-wise). I've already been through my own packages, some of
> their dependencies and some completely random packages ;-)...
>
>> - Antonio and I have added two scripts to the pkg-ruby-extras
>>  repository[2]:
>>  * needs-gemspec-install: lists (locally!) the packages that still
>>    need to be processed;

  For who else is interested: the packages you depend on (which you
may want to migrate preferentially) can be found by the following
one-liner (from your pkg-ruby-extras checkout):

# comm -12 <(./needs-gemspec-install | cut -d\  -f2 |sort ) <(dpkg -l
| cut -d\  -f3 | cut -d: -f1|sort)

  Cheers,

      Vincent