Re: Mass upload for rubygems-integration!

On Mon, Jun 25, 2012 at 7:42 PM, Paul van Tilburg <paulvt@debian.org> wrote:
> To coordinate this mass-upload, I would like to invite everyone to the
> "upload parties" held on the IRC in the #debian-ruby channel (on the
> OFTC/irc.debian.org) Tuesday, 26 June and Friday, 29 June from 18:00
> till 0:00 CEST (+0200).   There we can divide up the work.

  Unfortunately, these are the days when I can't contribute
(family-wise). I've already been through my own packages, some of
their dependencies and some completely random packages ;-)...

> - Antonio and I have added two scripts to the pkg-ruby-extras
>  repository[2]:
>  * needs-gemspec-install: lists (locally!) the packages that still
>    need to be processed;
>  * add-gemspec-install: updates the necessary build-depend in
>    debian/control of a packages, signs and uploads it.

  Thanks ! I'll give the scripts a try later on.

  Kudos to all who contributed to the idea - making wheezy more
gem-friendly will certainly help lift some tensions...

  Cheers,

      Vincent