Re: About apt-listbugs and ruby 1.9.x

Francesco Poli escreveu isso aí:
> Hi everybody,
> I've been informed by Serafeim (Cc:ed) that apt-listbugs is being
> discussed as one of the blockers for the ruby 1.8.x → 1.9.x migration
> in Debian:
> http://lists.debian.org/debian-ruby/2012/01/msg00011.html
>
> Since I am one of the two co-maintainers of apt-listbugs, I would like
> to chime in and try to clarify the current status of ruby 1.9.x support
> in apt-listbugs.

Since the last upload, apt-listbugs is explicitly using `ruby1.8` and not
`ruby`, so it I don't really see why it would be a blocker for changing
ruby1.9.1 to be the default.

That said, migrating the largest number of applications possible to 1.9
is a nice thing.

--
Antonio Terceiro <terceiro@debian.org>