Re: ruby_parser test case failure with 1.9.1 and plans for 1.9.2

2011/9/5 Antonio Terceiro <terceiro@debian.org>:
> debian/rules
> ------------
>
> Is there a good reason to disable the 'require-rubygems' test?

It was my mistake :( I should have patched out those files with
require 'rubygems'. Corrected now with a patch and added those tests
again.

> debian/control
> --------------
>
> The short package description must not start with the package name.
>
> The long description is absolutely useless. It says nothing about the
> package.

Changed it, see if it is better.

> debian/copryight
> ----------------
>
> Upstream name is ruby_parser, not ruby-parser

Corrected.

> debian/watch
> ------------
>
> same as above, s/ruby-parser/ruby_parser/
>
> The substitution of the underscore by an hyphen in the upstream name
> package is a bug in gem2deb, and I will fix it. You still need to fix
> the generated files in this package, though.

Fixed it.

Thanks
Praveen

PS: Can you review ruby-cutest also? Lucas said of irc that he is busy
with ruby 1.9.3. It was discussed under thread "how to handle hard
coded library paths?"
--
പ്രവീണ്‍ അരിമ്പ്രത്തൊടിയില്‍