Re: ruby_parser test case failure with 1.9.1 and plans for 1.9.2

Praveen A escreveu isso aí:
> 2011/9/2 Praveen A <pravi.a@gmail.com>:
> > Also realised ruby1.9.1 is really ruby 1.9.2p290
>
> Upstream says they are not fully ready for 1.9 yet and we can ignore
> those failures for now. I have updated this package in git repo.

I would mark those tests as skipped instead of letting them failing, but
that's upstream call to make.

> Please review and upload.

debian/rules
------------

Is there a good reason to disable the 'require-rubygems' test?

debian/control
--------------

The short package description must not start with the package name.

The long description is absolutely useless. It says nothing about the
package.

debian/copryight

Upstream name is ruby_parser, not ruby-parser

debian/watch

same as above, s/ruby-parser/ruby_parser/

The substitution of the underscore by an hyphen in the upstream name
package is a bug in gem2deb, and I will fix it. You still need to fix
the generated files in this package, though.

--
Antonio Terceiro <terceiro@debian.org>