Re: ruby_parser test case failure with 1.9.1 and plans for 1.9.2

Praveen A escreveu isso aí:
> 2011/9/5 Antonio Terceiro <terceiro@debian.org>:
> > debian/rules
> > ------------
> >
> > Is there a good reason to disable the 'require-rubygems' test?
>
> It was my mistake :( I should have patched out those files with
> require 'rubygems'. Corrected now with a patch and added those tests
> again.

Usually we also want to remove insane manipulations of the $LOAD_PATH,
such as:

  $:.unshift "../../ruby_parser/dev/lib"
  $:.unshift "../../ruby2ruby/dev/lib"

($: == $LOAD_PATH)

I updated your patch, check 1db9635. Please ping me again when
ruby-sexp-processor hits the archive. It was already accepted, so this should
be really soon now.

re ruby-cutest:

debian/patches/remove-hard-coded-lib-path.patch: `require 'cutest'`
should Just Work, since lib/cutest.rb will end up in the $LOAD_PATH.

debian/control: short description must not begin with package name

debian/ruby-tests.rb is all commented out, but there are tests in the
package to be run during the build.

--
Antonio Terceiro <terceiro@debian.org>