Re: new tool: pkg-overview + TODO for ondrej, terceiro, gwolf, daigo

Lucas Nussbaum escreveu isso aí:
> Hi,
>
> I spent some time this morning trying to get a clean view of the git
> repos. I wrote a script (pkg-overview) that displays a huge table with
> everything. it's in git, as "pkg-overview". It's similar to what PET
> provides, except it can be run locally.

Very nice, thanks a lot! :)

> [terceiro] git push --tags in ruby-shoulda-context
> [terceiro] git push --tags in ruby-shoulda-matchers
> [terceiro] git push --tags in ruby-pkg-config
>
> ruby-shoulda
> ============
> We are tracking the upstream's git in our git. I'm not sure we should do
> that. It adds much noise (e.g to commit notifications).
> What do you think?

I am actually following upstream git in quite a few of our packages, not
only in ruby-shoulda.

I am not sure whether following every single git commit by e-mail is
healthy/useful, so for example I am not subscribed to the -commits list.
But if the others in the team think it adds noise, I can revert that
next time I work on that packages.

--
Antonio Terceiro <terceiro@softwarelivre.org>
http://softwarelivre.org/terceiro