Re: gem2deb: setup.rb branch ready for merging with master

Vincent Fourmond escreveu isso aí:
> On Sat, Jun 4, 2011 at 11:14 PM, Antonio Terceiro
> <terceiro@softwarelivre.org> wrote:
> > Sounds good, thanks. I suggest a small change on your tests to make the
> > test output cleaner (see the attached patch).
>
>   Applied, thanks.
>
> > You can go ahead and merge this branch on master. Please delete the
> > branch afterwards.
>
>   Done. Do you mind if I upload a new version, then ?

Actually I noted that the changelog was missing two entries I should
have added before, so since I have to go add them anyway I've just
uploaded myself. You are welcome to upload in the future, though.

--
Antonio Terceiro <terceiro@softwarelivre.org>
http://softwarelivre.org/terceiro