Re: gem2deb: setup.rb branch ready for merging with master

  Hello Antonio,

On Wed, Jun 1, 2011 at 3:13 AM, Antonio Terceiro
<terceiro@softwarelivre.org> wrote:
>>   Attached is .tar.gz archive of the current contents of the setuprb
>> branch that adds support for setup.rb installations to gem2deb. It now
>> contains tests (that even pass!), so I think it is complete enough for
>> merging into master. Unless someone has objections to that, I plan to
>> do perform the merge some time later this week.
>
> about the last patch (the one that adds tests):
>
> - please add your new tests to test/unit/dh_ruby_setuprb_test.rb
>  instead, to keep them separated from the tests for the original class.
>
> - it would be nice if your tests tested some functionality of the
>  setup.rb build (e.g. the hooks)
>
> - it would be nice to s/simpleextension/simplesetuprb/ in the sample
>  package you are adding (both in contents and filenames).

  Attached is another output of git-format-patch that does all of
that. Unless you spot something wrong in them, I'd be glad to merge
them myself to master this time ;-)...

  Cheers,

      Vincent