Re: RFA: rtc.debian.org

Hi

On Sat, May 25, 2019 at 09:48:30AM +0200, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:
Hi Gustavo,

Quoting gustavo panizzo (2019-05-05 03:27:34)
I want to help to maintain the xmpp service, I run Prosody for my
personal server and I use Puppet.

Great!

Please subscribe to
https://alioth-lists.debian.net/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/debian-rtc-admin
(I am doing the same myself now...)

I don't have access to vogler to check but I could not find any repo
on salsa/alioth with the service settings so I guess is managed
manually on the server itself.

debacle gave me a copy of prosody.cfg.lua and conf.d/debian.org.cfg.lua

With that I was building a repo in salsa, on my personal space, to record
changes to the configuration of the service and to deploy the service
configuration from git. [1]

I envision the deploy being made by someone in de debvoip team with
access to the server, maybe in the future the CI itself can do it.

for lower level stuff (firewall, munin plugins) i think is better to
send MR to DSA's puppet repo

Regarding admin access I have filed a request with DSA:
https://rt.debian.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=7774 (not yet public)

I've filed #7773
I will try locate eventual git repositories from Alioth, and if
succesful revive them at Salsa...

I only found the website behind rtc.debian.org on Alioth

[ concrete bugs snipped - use https://bugs.debian.org/rtc.debian.org ]

[1] I don't know the ownership and permissions of the files under
   /etc/prosody that stops me from moving forward with the repo.
   After having _something_ i want to move the repo under debian-rtc salsa
   group (which doesn't exists yet)

- Jonas

IRC: gfa
GPG: 0x27263FA42553615F904A7EBE2A40A2ECB8DAD8D5
OLD GPG: 0x44BB1BA79F6C6333