Re: RFA: rtc.debian.org

Hi Gustavo,

Quoting gustavo panizzo (2019-05-05 03:27:34)
> I want to help to maintain the xmpp service, I run Prosody for my
> personal server and I use Puppet.

Great!

Please subscribe to
https://alioth-lists.debian.net/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/debian-rtc-admin
(I am doing the same myself now...)

> I don't have access to vogler to check but I could not find any repo
> on salsa/alioth with the service settings so I guess is managed
> manually on the server itself.

Regarding admin access I have filed a request with DSA:
https://rt.debian.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=7774 (not yet public)

I will try locate eventual git repositories from Alioth, and if
succesful revive them at Salsa...

[ concrete bugs snipped - use https://bugs.debian.org/rtc.debian.org ]

 - Jonas