Re: RFA: rtc.debian.org

Hi Elena,

[ d-project@ dropped from recipients ]

Quoting Elena ``of Valhalla'' (2019-05-01 13:09:14)
> I won't have time for it before june, but I'm interested in helping
> with the XMPP part.
>
> I don't have experience with the rtc part and I'm not using it either.

Great!

Are you already familiar with prosody?  With Ansible?

You are most welcome in any case, I ask to help us understand who among
us has what knowledge.

I am not familiar with prosody or Ansible myself (I use ejabberd and
don't use automated configuration of my servers).

Please subscribe at
https://alioth-lists.debian.net/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/debian-rtc-admin
if you are not already.  I am now doing the same myself, and when we're
sure that works we can move admini-specific discussions there (and stop
bother _users_ of the RTC services on this mailinglist).

 - Jonas