Re: no networking in riscv-qemu... use pppd?

>> On 20/04/2017, at 3:56 AM, Manuel A. Fernandez Montecelo <manuel.montezelo@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Do you think that all RV64G hardware, at least the one able to run a
>> general purpose OS ("not embedded"), will also support C?
>
> Yes I believe RV64GC will be standard for general purpose RV64 silicon. I believe that is why it has now been enabled as the default in the RV64 toolchain. Much like all ARMv7 support Thumb2.

I see, thanks for all the info.  I also got that impression when it
became of being the default target... but it's difficult to predict
what will be implemented in hardware.

So well, we can consider RV64C then :)

--
Manuel A. Fernandez Montecelo <manuel.montezelo@gmail.com>