Packaging of the RISC-V ecosystem?

Hi all,

I wonder how much of the RISC-V ecosystem we should include within Debian.

Presumably we want a Linux riscv64el port and the associated
bootloader, kernel and toolchain support.

Presumably we eventually want qemu user and system support, both
hardware accelerated native and emulated.

Perhaps we want bare-metal cross-toolchains for non-64-bit RISC-V
CPUs? This would be useful for compiling firmware for the lowRISC
minion cores I guess.

Maybe we want hardware development tools like the Chisel hardware
description language, the Spike simulator and so on?

Do we want some of the open CPU cores packaged and built for the FPGA
architectures with libre toolchains?

What else is there we could include?

--
bye,