Re: kind of special transition for luajit{,2}?

Hi,

On 05-06-2022 19:35, M. Zhou wrote:
But if this is really the result of the rebuild. I think we just
discovered a serious flaw. The alternative dependency on libluajit-5.1-2
just lost its version constraint, as it's only added to libluajit2-5.1-2.

Ummmm... Yes, that's a good catch.

I fixed this versioned dependency issue with the following commit:
https://salsa.debian.org/lua-team/luajit/-/commit/561f846d9c84587ffff6715eef086aeb9ff0fd80
(pending to upload to unstable upon transition approval)

Ha, but because libluajit2-5.1-2 is new, it doesn't require a version AFAICT.

Paul