Re: Finding a tentative bullseye release date

Hi,

Cyril Brulebois <kibi@debian.org> wrote (Sat, 10 Apr 2021 17:07:54 +0200):
> Paul Gevers <elbrus@debian.org> (2021-04-10):
> > On 10-04-2021 12:59, Holger Wansing wrote:
> > > Maybe the release-team could look into the pending unblock issues
> > > for d-i in the meantime?
> >
> > Were unblock requests filed? If so, can you point me at them as I
> > don't know which unblock requests you're talking about? If not, they
> > don't appear magically on our radar, the best course of action is to
> > file unblock reports (with the right meta info, so please use
> > reportbug) for packages that need to migrate but are blocked.
>
> That looks like busy-work for both debian-boot and debian-release…
>
> Walking through [1] and unblocking things that make sense (l10n-only
> and/or stuff we want in the release) is what I usually do. This will
> happen before RC1 anyway.
>
>  1. https://d-i.debian.org/testing-summary.html

@kibi: I know you are acting like stated above, and I assumed you will do
so this time too.
However, my idea was - and I think I made that clear in my previous mail -
to get that work done by others, so you would not need to take care of that
anymore, when you find the time to work on d-i.

It's of course additional work to file the unblock bugreports, but I would
do that, if there are no objections.

Holger

--
Holger Wansing <hwansing@mailbox.org>
PGP-Fingerprint: 496A C6E8 1442 4B34 8508  3529 59F1 87CA 156E B076