Re: Finding a tentative bullseye release date

Paul Gevers <elbrus@debian.org> (2021-04-10):
> On 10-04-2021 12:59, Holger Wansing wrote:
> > Maybe the release-team could look into the pending unblock issues
> > for d-i in the meantime?
>
> Were unblock requests filed? If so, can you point me at them as I
> don't know which unblock requests you're talking about? If not, they
> don't appear magically on our radar, the best course of action is to
> file unblock reports (with the right meta info, so please use
> reportbug) for packages that need to migrate but are blocked.

That looks like busy-work for both debian-boot and debian-release…

Walking through [1] and unblocking things that make sense (l10n-only
and/or stuff we want in the release) is what I usually do. This will
happen before RC1 anyway.

 1. https://d-i.debian.org/testing-summary.html