Re: PHP security upload not included in 6.0.9

Hi Lior,

On Mon, February 17, 2014 09:45, Lior Kaplan wrote:
> 1. First time I encounter this problem, any idea where can I see the
> buildd
> logs for these security uploads to see
> why haven't they built fine.

The security team receives those. I'll forward them to you for this case.

> 2. I see there are only a few of similar cases, would be nice to have them
> caught and generate some notification
> - finding out only when a fix doesn't go into a stable update sounds
> "expensive" to me (project benefit wise).

In general terms, the security team monitors what builds fail and tries to
involve the respective porters and maintainers; it seems in this case that
wasn't (yet) done. I would expect the buildd admins to also actively
monitor what fails on their archs but I'm not sure that actually happens
for all archs.

Cheers,
Thijs