Re: PHP security upload not included in 6.0.9

On Mon, Feb 17, 2014 at 9:42 AM, Adam D. Barratt <adam@adam-barratt.org.uk> wrote:
On Mon, 2014-02-17 at 01:38 +0200, Lior Kaplan wrote:

> I saw the happy notice about 6.0.9 release, and wondered why isn't
> php5 (5.3.3-7+squeeze18) part of this update (uploaded in December).

This was due to the fact that the package has not yet successfully built
on kfreebsd-*, as can be seen from
https://release.debian.org/proposed-updates/oldstable.html

Thanks Adam.

1. First time I encounter this problem, any idea where can I see the buildd logs for these security uploads to see
why haven't they built fine.

2. I see there are only a few of similar cases, would be nice to have them caught and generate some notification
- finding out only when a fix doesn't go into a stable update sounds "expensive" to me (project benefit wise).

Kaplan