RC-ness of incomplete copyright files

Hi,

Jakub Wilk has been filing a lot of RC bugs on packages with
incomplete copyright files.  Some examples:
http://bugs.debian.org/690394
http://bugs.debian.org/690371
http://bugs.debian.org/690370

Now, these are mostly easy fixes and of course in the end completeness
is useful, but with so many packages embedding so much code from
various sources, I think in the end we're going to find most of the
archive affected.  So, I'm wondering if the release team's opinion
concurs with serious severity, or if these can be downgraded to
important to avoid further delaying wheezy?

Best wishes,
Mike