Re: Wheezy lacks Horde

Coin,

Quoting Raphael Hertzog <hertzog@debian.org>:

In my experience, the RT rarely pre-approve freeze exceptions without much
more details of the change. And if you want an answer, you'd rather ask a
more formal questions than just add a CC to their list.

I was not asking for a freeze exception yet. I do think the RT should have been warned of this kind of problem before. At least I would like to if i was in.

I don't think that we want call for help on d-d-a for each package needing
some love. I would suggest:

It seems the team lacks workforce a lot, when no one reply to repetitive requests, so this is probably not a Horde-specific problem. Other teams sometimes mailed d-d-a for opened positions, so why not this one ?

Regards.

--
Marc Dequènes (Duck)